- Job Title: Construction Assistant Superintendent
- Location: Bettendorf, Iowa
Nelson Construction & Development is a real estate and construction contractor firm seeking a qualified candidate that will assist the Superintendent on-site day-to-day construction activities of small to medium size diverse projects ranging from ground-up to tenant improvements to a variety of commercial, multi-family, and senior living.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attends and participates in production team meetings and other meetings as required.
- Assists superintendent in maintaining and managing construction site.
- Conducts regular quality control and pre-inspection checklists of site.
- Manages jobsites costs effectively and accurately.
- Assists in monitoring of the procurement of materials in conjunction with assigned sub-contractors.
- Works with superintendent and team to ensure timely completion of project by use and implementation of the last planner system.
- Communicate and delegate tasks to subcontractors.
- Perform quality assurance on projects by creating and managing course of construction observations and punch lists.
- Collaborate with other construction management to determine budget and timeline.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Possess strong leadership abilities, strong organization, judgment, multi-tasking, and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in Procore, MS Office, MS Project, and Bluebeam for documentation, reporting, and scheduling Lean Construction’s Last Planner System.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client/consultant/internal relationships.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification, 1st Aid & CPR Certification.
If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com.